Spending what feels like ALL day breastfeeding has left me with a super sore neck, shoulders and upper back. I get this complaint a lot from my clients as well.
Whether you are breastfeeding or sore from the extra weight of your belly in pregnancy below are 9 easy yoga stretches that will ease the aches and leave you feeling like you just walked out of a massage!
1. Neck Rolls, Shoulder Shrugs and Shoulder Rolls
2. Beach Ball Chest Opener
3. Eagle Arms
4. Cat and Cow
5. Child's Pose with Side Stretch
6. Wide-Leg Forward Fold
7. Hand or Forearm-on-the-Wall Shoulder Stretch
8. Seated Forward Fold Over Bolster
9. Reclining Chest Opener Over Bolster
I hope these stretches help you as much as they helped me!
Below is also the full-length 15 minute yoga video with all of the stretches.
If you enjoy the videos please subscribe to our YouTube Channel! >>> http://bit.ly/2FZeHMF